Meet iPhone 12.
iPhone 12. With superfast 5G1 and a powerful A14 Bionic chip. Advanced dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Superfast 5G1
- A14 Bionic chip
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Main and Ultra Wide cameras
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance3
- MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share5
- 1 Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.
- 2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
- 3 iPhone 12 is splash-, water- and dust-resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law.
- 4 Accessories are sold separately.
- 5 Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.