iPhone 13 mini. So mini, so amazing.
iPhone 13 mini. Advanced dual-camera system. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.1 And a bright Super Retina XDR display.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- The cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Main and Ultra Wide cameras
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera
- A15 Bionic chip with 4-core GPU. Superfast 5G1
- Up to 17 hours of video playback3
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance4
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share5
- MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging6
- 1 Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.
- 2 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
- 3 Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
- 4 iPhone 13 mini is splash-, water- and dust-resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law.
- 5 Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
- 6 Accessories are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.