Take your online security to the next level.
The freedom to connect more securely to Wi-Fi anywhere. Help take back control of your online privacy.
Wi-Fi connections can be risky, and not just public Wi-Fi, but the password-protected Wi-Fi in your home.
That's why Norton Secure VPN uses bank-grade encryption to help secure your connections and block cybercriminals from stealing your personal information.
Take back control of your online privacy with Norton Secure VPN.
- Bank-grade encryption for your online privacy and security. Bank-grade Wi-Fi security encryption means you could use your Mac®, PC or mobile device for secure browsing, even on public Wi-Fi hotspots and unsecured networks.
- Enjoy your online freedom while travelling. Enjoy full, unmetered bandwidth with your subscription. With Norton Secure VPN, you may even access your favourite websites, videos, or apps as if you were at home.
- Protection for your information on public Wi-Fi. Go online in public spaces like coffee shops, airports or hotels without worrying about cybercriminals intercepting the information you send and receive on a shared network.
- Browse with greater anonymity on our no-log VPN. Your online privacy is important. Know it's private with our no-log VPN policy. This means we do not track or store a record of what you do online.
- Split Tunneling.* Choose which traffic you want to encrypt. Helps secure your sensitive activity, like online banking or healthcare data, while letting other apps and services access the internet directly, so the content isn't blocked.
Norton Secure VPN
Available for Windows™ PC, Mac®, iOS and Android™ devices: Norton Secure VPN is compatible with PCs, Mac, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton Secure VPN may be used on the specified number of devices with unlimited use during the subscription term.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 in S mode
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all versions), except Windows 11 in S mode
Mac® Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of macOS.
Android™ Operating Systems
- Android 8.0 or later.
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
- No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
- * Split Tunneling is available on Windows and Android only.
NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. NortonLifeLock Inc. is a global leader dedicated to providing consumer Cyber Safety. The Norton and LifeLock brands are part of NortonLifeLock Inc.