Valuable Gen4 performance is here. Introducing the Crucial® P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe™ SSD, delivering impressive speed with sequential reads/writes up to 5,000/3,600 MB/s while providing data protection for optimal security. Engineered by Micron® with the latest Gen4 NVMe technology, the Crucial P3 Plus comes in generous capacities2 and offers flexible backward compatibility for most Gen3 systems.
Upgrade your PC with the fast Gen4 performance it needs at a price you want. The Crucial P3 Plus NVMe SSD delivers load times and data transfers that are 8.9x faster than SATA5 and 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 SSDs3.
With generous space of 1TB, the Crucial P3 Plus offers powerful Gen4 storage for loads of apps, programs, files, docs, photos, videos, and games — with room to spare.
Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSDs are built with high-quality Micron® Advanced 3D NAND, tested and validated to the exacting standards you've come to expect from one of the world's largest manufacturers of flash memory. Want proof? Go check out our award-winning line of SSDs.
Gen4 technology, SSD management software for performance optimization, and firmware updates give the Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD everything you need for security and peace of mind.
Crucial offers everything you need to get started and maintain optimal SSD performance.
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- Free Acronis True Image for Crucial cloning software
- Free Storage Executive software for firmware management
One of the largest memory and storage manufacturers worldwide
Micron® has been producing some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for more than 40 years. All Crucial® products are developed by Micron's world-class engineering team to ensure best-in-class quality and reliability.
- 1 Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- 2 Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- 3 Speed comparisons are between Crucial P3 Plus published top speeds of 5000MB/s and the fastest published Gen3 speeds for NVMe SSDs, at 3500MB/s.
- 4 Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product's SMART data, whichever comes first.
- 5 SSD speed comparison between Crucial P3 Plus NVMe SSD read speeds of 5000MB/s and Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read speeds of 560MB/s.
|General tech specs
|NVMe (PCIe Gen 4 x4)
|SSD Endurance (TBW)
|Speed & timing
|Warranty & returns