ZBook Firefly 16” G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
ZBook Firefly 16” G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
Step up performance. Not size
Pro-level performance combines with true mobility in this amazingly sleek and powerful laptop. Stay productive wherever you're working with integrated or discrete graphics and processor, AI-enhancing webcam and audio, and a stunning display—everything you need to collaborate and manage projects anywhere.
Upgrade to pro-level performance
Say goodbye to lags and crashes with faster responsiveness on projects. With an Intel® processor1 and integrated or discrete graphics2 you can open large files and run pro apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity.
Work all day. Anywhere
Starting at 1.76 kg,3 our most mobile ZBook is made to move. With a long lasting battery4 the sleek yet durable device is small enough to fit in your bag so you can stay productive anywhere. This is high performance workstation power on the go.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate
Collaborate effectively with ZBook Firefly. The AI enhanced auto-framing 5MP camera5 offers improved image quality even in low light, and AI Noise Suppression software6 blocks background noise so you can seamlessly connect from almost anywhere.
Immerse in your work
The more you can see, the more you can do. The 16:10 aspect ratio reduces the need to scroll by showing 11% more vertical content than a 16:9 aspect ratio display. See more of your programs and apps you use every day.
- 1 Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Optional, configurable feature that must be configured at purchase.
- 2 Optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- 3 Lowest weight. Weight will vary by configuration.
- 4 Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark18 battery benchmark https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
- 5 Requires the myHP application and Windows OS.
- 6 AI Noise Suppression is delivered automatically through Windows update or can be downloaded from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers. Requires Windows 10 or higher, compatible with internal PC speakers, microphone and analog headsets. The AI Noise Suppression setting can be configured through the Application HP Audio Control.
- 7 MIL STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental Damage or damage under these test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- 8 HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 or higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, RPOS and Workstation products. See product details for included security features and OS requirement.
Intel Core i5
16GB | 512GB
Intel Iris Xe
Intel Core i7
16GB | 512GB
Intel Iris Xe
Intel Core i7
16GB | 512GB
NVIDIA RTX A500
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
NVIDIA RTX A500
|13th Generation Intel® Core i5-1340P (up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 12 cores, 16 threads)||13th Generation Intel® Core i7-1360P (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 18 MB L3 cache, 12 cores, 16 threads)||13th Generation Intel® Core i7-1355U (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads)||13th Generation Intel® Core i7-1365U (up to 5.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads)|
|16 GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)||16 GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)||16 GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)||32 GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 32 GB)|
|512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD||1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC SSD|
|Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics||Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics||NVIDIA RTX™ A500 Laptop GPU (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX™ A500 Laptop GPU (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|40.6 cm (16") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphones, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Ports (Left side)|
|1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (charging)
1 HDMI 2.0b
2 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C® 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
|Ports (Right side)|
|1 headphone/microphone combo
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
|5MP HD IR camera|
|ClickPad Glass with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default|
|HP Premium Quiet Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit keyboard with drain and DuraKeys|
|Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.3 wireless card (supporting gigabit data rate)|
|Intel® integrated SoC|
supports dual channel
|Transfer rates up to 5200 MT/s.|
|65 W USB Type-C™ adapter|
|HP Long Life 3-cell, 51 Wh Li-ion|
|Windows 11 Pro (preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro Downgrade)|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance|
Bulk packaging available
External power supply 90% efficiency
Molded paper pulp cushion inside box is 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable
Outside box and corrugated cushions are 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable
60% post-consumer recycled plastic
|Dimensions without Stand (W X D X H)|
|35.87 x 25.09 x 1.99 cm|
|Starting at 1.72 kg|
|Weight Note (Metric)|
|Weight varies by configuration and components.|
|HP Sure Click
HP Secure Erase
HP Manageability Integration Kit
HP Sure Sense
HP BIOSphere Gen6
HP Sure Start Gen6
MS Bitlocker Encryption
Nano Security Lock Slot
HP Image Assistant Gen4.6
HP TPM Configuration Utility
HP Sure Run Gen4
HP Client Security Manager Gen7
HP Sure Recover Gen4 with Embedded Reimaging
Secured-core PC capable
TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip
Camera privacy shutter
|Bing search for IE11
HP Hotkey Support
HP Noise Cancellation Software
HP Performance Advisor
HP Recovery Manager
HP Support Assistant
Native Miracast support
HP Connection Optimizer
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows
HP Privacy Settings
HP Programmable Key
HP Touchpoint Customizer
Microsoft 365 and Office (sold separately and Internet access required for activation)
|HP Client Catalog
HP Power Manager
HP Client Management Script Library (download)
HP Driver Packs (download)
HP Image Assistant Gen5 (download)
HP Patch Assistant (download)
HP Cloud Recovery
HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint Manager
|3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair.|
- 1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- 2 This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- 3 Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
- 4 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
- 5 In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com .
- 6 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 7 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- 8 The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
- 9 Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. And available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
- 10 WWAN is an optional feature and requires factory configuration and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
- 11 UHD content required to view UHD images.
- 12 Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP UltraSlim Dock (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA), and support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
- 13 HD content required to view HD images.
- 14 Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
- 17 External power supplies, WWAN modules, power cords, cables and peripherals excluded. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- 18 HP Support Assistant - Requires Windows and Internet Access.
- 20 Manage and monitor your battery’s performance and condition and customize charging options with the easy-to-use HP Power Manager dashboard.
- 21 Microsoft Office sold separately and requires Internet access for activation.
- 22 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast .
- 23 HP Performance Advisor Software. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
- 24 HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configuration.
- 25 Intel vPro® requires Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or higher, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or Wi-Fi 6E WLAN and TPM 2.0. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Features of vPro® Essentials and Enterprise vary. See http://intel.com/vpro .
- 26 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
- 27 Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2 via DP up to 4K @ 60Hz and via HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz
- 28 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
- 29 HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or higher or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
- 30 Supports HP Fast Charge Technology
- 31 HP Sure Run Gen4 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and higher.
- 32 Secured-core PC requires an Intel® vPro® or AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor. Requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured-core PC functionality can be enabled from the factory.
- 33 HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
- 34 HP Sure Sense is available on select HP PCs with Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 11 Pro, or Windows 11 Enterprise OS.
- 35 For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 4800 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
- 37 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
- 38 HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement .
- 39 myHP requires Windows OS.
- 40 HP Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
- 41 HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint Manager is available for supported HP Pro, Elite, Z and Point-of-Sale PCs managed with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Subscription to Microsoft Endpoint Manager is required and sold separately. Network connection required. HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10 or newer, and HP BIOS.
- 42 HP Sure Recover Gen4 with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature which requires Windows 10 and higher must be configured at purchase. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PCs with Intel Wi-Fi Module.
- 43 HP Tamper Lock is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires a supervisor password be established prior to use.
- 44 HP Client Security Manager Gen7 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Elite and Pro PCs.
- 45 HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and higher.
- 46 HP Anyware software and licensing are available through a 1- or 3-year subscription. Network access required. Renewal is required after the subscription term. HP Anyware subscriptions are based on the number of concurrent PCoIP connections used (pay for the number of host connections, not the software) with a minimum order quantity of 5. For a limited time, an HP Anyware Professional subscription also includes access and support for ZCentral Remote Boost and ZCentral Connect and is available for purchase through an HP reseller or contact sales at hp.com/Anyware. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender requires Windows 10 and 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. ZCentral Connect requires Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016 or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and Intel Active Management Technology for select features. For system requirements and to install HP Anyware and Anyware Manager, refer to the Admin Guides at: https://docs.teradici.com/find/product/hp-anyware .
- 47 Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- 48 HP Cloud Recovery is available for Z by HP, HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Detail please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630 .HP Sure Recover Gen4 with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature which requires Windows 10 and higher must be.
- 49 Web-only Support
- 51 Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product.
- 52 Recycled plastic content percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 standard.
- 53 Fiber cushions made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic materials.
- 54 100% outer box packaging and corrugated cushions made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers.
- 55 HP Quick Drop requires Internet access and Windows 10 PC preinstalled with HP QuickDrop app and either an Android device (phone or tablet) running Android 7 or higher with the Android HP QuickDrop app, and /or an iOS device (phone or tablet) running iOS 12 or higher with the iOS HP QuickDrop app.
- 57 SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps is not available with Thunderbolt™ 4.