ZBook Fury 16-inch G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
ZBook Fury 16-inch G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
So powerful you’ll forget it’s a laptop
Tackle your most intense workflows with the ZBook Fury—offering a desktop-class CPU in a laptop. With integrated or discrete graphics, a stunning display and collaboration features, you can edit 8K videos, render in 3D or train machine learning models. Experience extreme pro performance—all on the move.
Tackle multiple heavy workflows—simultaneously.
Blaze through graphics-heavy projects with a desktop class Intel® CPU1 and integrated or discrete graphics.2
Upgrade. Expand. Evolve
Get desktop-level storage and memory with room to grow. Expansion is easy with tool-free access to components.
Thin bezel for an enhanced display area
Bring projects to life on a brilliant display and see more of your screen with a slim-bezel design.
Create. Communicate. Collaborate
Collaborate effectively on your intense projects. The AI-enhanced auto-framing 5MP camera3 offers improved image quality even in low light, and AI Noise Suppression software blocks background noise so you can seamlessly connect from almost anywhere.
- 1 Multicore is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2 Optional feature must be configured at purchase.
3 Requires the myHP application and Windows OS.
Intel Core i7
32GB | 512GB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i9
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i9
64GB | 2TB
|13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700HX (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 30MB L3 cache, 16 cores, 24 threads)||13th Generation Intel® Core i7-13700HX (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 30MB L3 cache, 16 cores, 24 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i7-13850HX (up to 5.3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 30MB L3 cache, 20 cores, 28 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i9-13950HX (up to 5.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 36MB L3 cache, 24 cores, 32 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i9-13950HX (up to 5.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 36MB L3 cache, 24 cores, 32 threads)|
|32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||64GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 32GB)|
|512GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||2TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD|
|NVIDIA RTX A1000 Laptop GPU (6GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 3500 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (12GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 3500 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (12GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 4000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (12GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC||16" (40.6 cm) diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||16" (40.6 cm) diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||16" (40.6 cm) diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||16" (40.6 cm) diagonal, WQUXGA (3840 x 2400), OLED, touch, UWVA, BrightView, micro-edge, 400 nits, 100% DCI-P3|
|200 W external AC power adapter||200 W external AC power adapter||230 W external AC power adapter||230 W external AC power adapter||230 W external AC power adapter|
|Windows 11 Pro (preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro Downgrade)|
|Ports (Right side)|
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (charging)
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
|Ports (Left side)|
1 power connector
2 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
1 HDMI 2.1
1 Mini DisplayPort 1.4a
|Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers with discrete amps, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphones, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio with 200Hz Bass Roll off|
|5MP IR Camera|
Supports dual channel
|Transfer rates up to 5600 MT/s.|
|Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|HP Premium Quiet Keyboard, spill-resistant, full-size, backlit, keyboard with a Programmable Key and numeric keypad|
|Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.3 wireless card (supporting gigabit data rate)|
|HP Long Life 8-cell, 95 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance|
|Dimensions Without Stand (W X D X H)|
36.3 x 25.06 x 2.86 cm (WLAN)
36.3 x 25.06 x 2.77 cm (WWAN)
|Starting at 2.4 kg|
Absolute persistence module
HP Device Access Manager
HP Power On Authentication
HP Security Manager
Integrated smart card reader
Master Boot Record security
HP Sure Click
HP Secure Erase
HP Manageability Integration Kit
HP Sure Sense
HP Secure Platform
HP Sure Recover Gen3
HP BIOSphere Gen6
HP Sure Start Gen6
HP Sure Run Gen3
Nano Security Lock Slot
HP Client Security Suite Gen7
Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0
Windows Secured Core
Camera privacy shutter
HP Privacy Key
Bing search for IE11
HP Hotkey Support
HP Noise Cancellation Software
HP Recovery Manager
HP Support Assistant
Native Miracast support
HP Connection Optimizer
Adobe Creative Cloud
HP Cloud Recovery
HP Privacy Settings
Data Science Stack
HP Easy Clean
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
Microsoft 365 and Office (sold separately and Internet access required for activation)
|HP Power Manager|
|3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair.|
- 1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- 2 This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- 3 Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 4 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
- 5 In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
- 6 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 7 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- 8 Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
- 9 Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run up to 2400 MT/s.
- 10 Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
- 11 For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
- 13 Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. And available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
- 14 WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
- 15 Mini DisplayPort 1.4 with discrete, 1.2 with UMA.
- 16 Manage and monitor your battery’s performance and condition and customize charging options with the easy-to-use HP Power Manager dashboard.
- 17 FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
- 18 Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
- 19 Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
- 20 150 W power adapter is configurable with Intel UMA graphics. 200 W power adapter is configurable with NVIDIA RTX A1000 and RTX A2000 configurations. 230 W power adapter is configurable with NVIDIA RTX A3000 or higher.
- 21 UHD content required to view UHD images.
- 22 HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configuration.
- 23 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
- 24 SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps is not available with Thunderbolt™ 4.
- 25 Intel vPro® requires Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or higher, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or Wi-Fi 6E WLAN and TPM 2.0. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Features of vPro® Essentials and Enterprise vary. See http://intel.com/vpro
- 26 HP Cloud Recovery is available for HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Detail please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630 .
- 27 HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 or 11 Pro or higher. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
- 28 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast .
- 29 Available on select HP PCs with Windows 10 and higher and Intel processors.
- 30 HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
- 31 Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
- 32 Actual brightness will be lower with HP Sure View or touch-screen.
- 33 Data Science Stack is available on select SKUs only.
- 34 Security lock for security slot is sold separately.
- 35 HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
- 36 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
- 37 Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year warranty as the platform.
- 38 HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs.
- 39 HP Fact Charge recharges up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- 40 HP Tamper Lock not supported on Ubuntu OS.
- 41 Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
- 42 External power supplies, WWAN modules, power cords, cables and peripherals excluded. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- 43 HP Smart Support automatically collects the telemetry necessary upon initial boot of the product to deliver device-level configuration data and health insights and is available preinstalled on select products, thru HP Factory Configuration Services; or it can be downloaded. For more information about how to enable HP Smart Support or for download, please visit http://www.hp.com/smart-support.
- 44 GbE - The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
- 45 Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
- 46 HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
- 47 For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
- 48 HDMI 2.0b with discrete, 1.4 with UMA.
- 49 HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- 51 HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 10 or 11 Pro or higher based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with Intel® or AMD processors.
- 52 Select HP Products are enhanced with HP Presence. Features vary by platform. HP conferencing features require Windows and the latest myHP app, available over the air or for download via sofpaq on the HP Support website. Planned availability in spring 2023.
- 53 Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
- 57 Thunderbolt™ 4 and USB4™ maximum speed of 40Gbps will be divided between the different data workstreams.
- 58 MicroSD 7.1 media reader supports SD 4.0 cards at SD 3.0 speeds with any SD 7.0 host. SD 7.0 card availability is expected later in 2022.
- 59 HP Easy Clean requires Windows 10 RS3 and higher and will disable the keyboard, touchscreen, and clickpad only. Ports are not disabled. See user guide for cleaning instructions.