ZBook Power 15.6" G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
ZBook Power 15.6" G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
Pro-certified power within reach
Upgrade to professional ZBook performance and security at an unbelievably affordable price. Power up your productivity on this durable yet premium device—delivering enhanced collaboration features and pro-grade components to run pro software apps for CAD, 3D concepting, modeling, rendering and more.
Power through professional workflows
Blaze through 3D workloads with an integrated or discrete GPU,1 Intel® CPU,2 and large memory configurations.
Durable all-aluminum chassis
Designed to pass rigorous military standard testing3, this PC is built to last with a distinctly premium touch.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate
Work and collaborate effectively on the go with a long-lasting battery, AI Noise Suppression software4 to block distracting background noises, and a device that’s powerful enough to run professional software applications.
Certified, secured and supported
Get a pro-level PC that's certified to work with pro apps and comes with HP Wolf Security for Business.5
- 1 Optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- 2. Multicore is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. An optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- 3 Testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- 4 AI Noise Suppression is delivered automatically through Windows update or can be downloaded from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers. Requires Windows 10 or higher, compatible with internal PC speakers, microphone and analog headsets. The AI Noise Suppression setting can be configured through the Application HP Audio Control. 10. Wi-Fi 6E is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase. Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points is limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
- 5 HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 or higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite and Workstation products. See product details for included security features.
Intel Core i7
16GB | 512GB
Intel Core i7
16GB | 512GB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i9
64GB | 1TB
|13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i9-13900HK (up to 5.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)|
|16GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 16GB)||16GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 16GB)||32GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||32GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (1 x 32GB)||64GB DDR5-5200 MHz RAM (2 x 32GB)|
|512GB PCIe NVMe SSD||512GB PCIe® NVMe SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD|
|15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC||15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC||15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC||15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC||15.6" (39.6 cm) diagonal, QHD (2560 x 1440), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB|
|NVIDIA RTX A500 Laptop GPU (4GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX A1000 Laptop GPU (6GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 3000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 3000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|Windows 11 Pro (preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro Downgrade)|
|HP Audio, dual stereo speakers, dual array digital microphones, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Ports (Left side)|
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
1 HDMI 2.1
1 nano security lock slot
|Ports (Right side)|
|1 power connector
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4)
2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (charging)
Supports dual channel
|5MP HD IR camera|
|ClickPad Glass with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default|
|HP Premium Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.3 wireless card|
|150 W external AC power adapter|
|HP Long Life 6-cell, 83 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance|
|Dimensions without Stand (W X D X H)|
|35.94 x 23.39 x 2.28 cm|
|Starting at 2.01 kg|
|Weight Note (Metric)|
|Weight varies by configuration and components.|
|Absolute persistence module
HP Device Access Manager
HP Power On Authentication
HP Security Manager
Integrated smart card reader
Master Boot Record security
HP Sure Click
HP Secure Erase
HP Manageability Integration Kit
HP Sure Sense
HP Secure Platform
HP Sure Recover Gen3
HP BIOSphere Gen6
HP Client Security Suite Gen6
HP Sure Start Gen6
HP Tamper Lock
Nano Security Lock Slot
HP Client Security Manager Gen7
Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0
Windows Secured Core
|Bing search for IE11
HP Hotkey Support
HP Performance Advisor
HP Recovery Manager
HP Remote Graphics Software
HP Support Assistant
Native Miracast support
HP Connection Optimizer
HP Cloud Recovery
HP Privacy Settings
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
Microsoft 365 and Office (sold separately and Internet access required for activation)
|3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair.|
- 1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- 2 This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- 3 Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
- 4 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
- 5 In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com .
- 6 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 7 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- 8 Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
- 9 Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 3200 MT/s.
- 10 Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
- 11 For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
- 13 Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, and Windows 10 to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. And available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
- 15 HP Cloud Recovery is available for HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Detail please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630 .
- 16 Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics capabilities require system to be configured with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and dual channel memory. Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics with Intel® Core™ i5 or 7 processors and single channel memory will only function as UHD graphics.
- 17 FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
- 18 Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
- 19 HP Sure Click requires Windows 10. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
- 20 150 W power adapter is only available with discrete graphic options.
- 21 QHD content required to view QHD images.
- 22 HP BIOSphere Gen6 requires Windows 10 and is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
- 23 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
- 24 Actual brightness will be lower with HP Sure View or touch-screen.
- 25 Intel vPro® requires Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or higher, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or Wi-Fi 6E WLAN and TPM 2.0. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Features of vPro® Essentials and Enterprise vary. See http://intel.com/vpro .
- 26 This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- 28 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast .
- 29 HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html .
- 30 HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html .
- 31 Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement . Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
- 32 Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
- 33 Select HP Products are enhanced with HP Presence. Features vary by platform. HP conferencing features require Windows and the latest myHP app, available over the air or for download via sofpaq on the HP Support website. Planned availability in spring 2023.
- 34 Security lock for security slot is sold separately.
- 35 HP Support Assistant Internet access required.
- 36 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
- 37 Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year warranty as the platform.
- 38 HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
- 40 Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
- 41 Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
- 42 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
- 45 Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
- 47 Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
- 49 HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PC’s with Intel Wi-Fi Module.
- 52 Storage Slot 1 can support both PCIe Gen3 and Gen4 drives.
- 53 Requires an Intel® vPro® , AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor or Qualcomm® processor with SD850 or higher and requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured Core PC functionality can be enabled from the factory.
- 54 Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark18 battery benchmark https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
- 55 Thunderbolt™ 4 and USB4™ maximum speed of 40Gbps will be divided between the different data workstreams.