ZBook Studio 16-inch G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
ZBook Studio 16-inch G10 Mobile Workstation PC (2023)
Powerfully immersive. Perfectly sized.
Be ready when inspiration strikes. Packed with professional performance in an incredibly sleek PC that comfortably fits in your bag, the ZBook Studio is engineered to get you in the zone and help you stay focused. Now you can build complex assemblies, render in real time or visualize data—from anywhere.
Pro-grade performance for your biggest projects
Push your 3D workflows further with an Intel CPU,1 integrated or discrete graphics2 and upgraded memory.
See more of your content with less scrolling
Bring projects to life on a brilliant display and 16:10 aspect ratio so you can see more vertical content.
Create and collaborate on the go
Work effectively on a light laptop with a long-lasting battery and AI Noise Suppression software.3
A work laptop you'll want to game on
Enjoy fast, smooth gameplay with an NVIDIA RTX professional or GeForce RTX GPU.2 Highlight favourite keys and create custom key maps with Z Light Space software9 and an RGB keyboard with per-key LED backlighting.8
- 1 Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 2 Optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- 3 AI Noise Reduction is delivered automatically through Windows update or can be downloaded from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers when available. Requires Windows 10 or higher, compatible with internal PC speakers, microphone and analog headsets. The DNN Noise Reduction setting can be configured through the Application HP Audio Control.
- 4 Z Light Space requires Windows 10 or higher.
- 5 RGB keyboard is an optional, configurable feature. Available only in the US, UK, Germany and France only.
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i7
32GB | 1TB
Intel Core i9
64GB | 2TB
|13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)||13th Generation Intel Core i9-13900HK (up to 5.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 24MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)|
|32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 16GB)||32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 16GB)||32GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 16GB)||64GB DDR5-5600 MHz RAM (2 x 32GB)|
|1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||1TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD||2TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD|
|40.6 cm (16") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||40.6 cm (16") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||40.6 cm (16") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, narrow bezel, anti-glare, 400 nits, 100% sRGB||40.6 cm (16") diagonal, WQUXGA (3840 x 2400), OLED, touch, UWVA, BrightView, micro-edge, 400 nits, 100% DCI-P3|
|NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA RTX 3000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 dedicated)||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (12GB GDDR6X dedicated)||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (12GB GDDR6X dedicated)|
|Windows 11 Pro (preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro Downgrade)|
|Audio by Bang & Olufsen, Quad-speaker audio (2 tweeters & 2 Quad woofers), 2 Top Facing Microphone dual array digital microphones, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio with 200Hz Bass Roll off|
|Ports (Left side)|
1 power connector
1 headphone/microphone combo
2 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
|Ports (Right side)|
1 Super Speed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (charging)
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4)
Supports dual channel
|Transfer rates up to 5600 MT/s.|
|720p HD IR camera|
|ClickPad Glass with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default|
|HP Premium Quiet Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size keyboard with drain and DuraKeys|
|Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.3 wireless card (supporting gigabit data rate)|
|200 W external AC power adapter|
|HP Long Life 6-cell, 86 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance|
|Dimensions without Stand (W X D X H)|
35.6 x 24.2 x 1.9 cm (non-touch)
35.6 x 24.2 x 1.8 cm (touch)
|Starting at 1.73 kg|
|Weight Note (Metric)|
|Weight varies by configuration and components.|
Absolute persistence module
HP Credential Manager
HP Power On Authentication
Master Boot Record security
HP Manageability Integration Kit
HP BIOSphere Gen6
HP Sure Start Gen6
HP Sure Admin
HP Image Assistant
Nano Security Lock Slot
HP Image Assistant Gen4.6
HP Client Security Manager Gen7
Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0
HP Privacy Key
Bing search for IE11
HP Hotkey Support
HP Noise Cancellation Software
HP Performance Advisor
HP Support Assistant
Native Miracast support
HP Connection Optimizer
HP Privacy Settings
Data Science Stack
HP Easy Clean
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Client
HP Z Light Space
HP Camera & Super Resolution Software
Microsoft 365 and Office (sold separately and Internet access required for activation)
|HP Power Manager|
|3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair.|
- 1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- 2 This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
- 3 Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
- 4 Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
- 5 In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com .
- 6 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 7 Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- 8 HP Tamper Lock is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires a supervisor password be established prior to use.
- 9 Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 10 For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
- 11 Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
- 12 Multi-Function USB-C port works with Discrete Graphics and Intel(r) Iris Xe Graphics. Note: For Nvidia Discreate Gfx, it can support HDMI 2.1 except GPU of QN20-P1 SKU(HDMI2.0 support).
- 13 Manage and monitor your battery’s performance and condition and customize charging options with the easy-to-use HP Power Manager dashboard.
- 14 Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. And available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
- 15 UHD content required to view UHD images.
- 16 HD content required to view HD images.
- 17 Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
- 18 Both UMA and Discrete configurations support 4 independent displays (both Intel and NVIDIA Graphic cards, UMA/DIS mode need to close lid or only 3 displays max are supported externally. Max. resolution = 8K@60Hz (miniDP) 4K@60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter), 4K@60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter), OR 4K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
- 19 HP Smart Support automatically collects the telemetry necessary upon initial boot of the product to deliver device-level configuration data and health insights and is available preinstalled on select products, thru HP Factory Configuration Services; or it can be downloaded. For more information about how to enable HP Smart Support or for download, please visit http://www.hp.com/smart-support .
- 20 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
- 22 GPU configurations may be limited to specific GPU/Memory Configurations
- 24 HP RGB Z Command Keyboard only available in the US, UK, France, and Germany. Not available with Privacy Panel.
- 25 Data Science Stack is available on select skus only.
- 26 Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
- 27 Display options may be limited to specific CPU / GPU Configurations.
- 28 HP Z Light space is an optional feature, requires Windows 10 or higher and must be configured at hardware purchase.
- 29 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
- 30 Available on select HP PCs with Windows 10 and higher and Intel processors.
- 31 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast .
- 32 Others NVIDIA dGPU: Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 2.1, mDP 1.4, HDCP 2.3 via DP up to 5K@60Hz(W/o DSC) or 8K@60(With DSC and requires 2 display heads) and via HDMI up to 8K @ 60Hz(With DSC and requires 2 display heads)
- 33 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
- 34 HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configuration.
- 35 Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement . Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
- 37 HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement .
- 38 Security lock for security slot is sold separately.
- 39 HP Client Security Manager Gen7 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Elite and Pro PCs.
- 43 HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs.
- 45 Based on US EPEAT registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT. EPEAT status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
- 46 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
- 47 HP Fact Charge recharges up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- 48 150W Power Adapter is not available with Nvidia RTX Graphics
- 49 HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10 or higher, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
- 51 HP Easy Clean requires Windows 10 RS3 and will disable the keyboard, touchscreen, and click pad only. Ports are not disabled. See the user guide for cleaning.
- 52 Select HP Products are enhanced with HP Presence. Features vary by platform. HP conferencing features require Windows and the latest myHP app, available over the air or for download via sofpaq on the HP Support website. Planned availability in spring 2023.
- 59 MicroSD 7.1 media reader supports SD 4.0 cards at SD 3.0 speeds with any SD 7.0 host. SD 7.0 card availability is expected later in 2022.