Intel® Core™ i9 Processors
Featuring a performance hybrid architecture designed for intelligent performance, optimized creating, and enhanced tuning.
Performance Where You Need It Most
Get the performance you need, where you need it—whether you’re a gamer, creator, streamer, or everyday user.
Advancing Performance Hybrid Architecture
13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors advances performance hybrid architecture1 with up to eight Performance-cores (P-core) and up to 16 Efficient-cores (E-core), combined with workloads intelligently routed by Intel® Thread Director.
Built for Modern Gaming
Built for gamers looking for maximum performance to play the latest games, while also having the capabilities to tackle other workloads. New 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs make it all possible.
Superior Creating Experience
The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family offers faster P-cores and more E-cores with support for DDR4/DDR5 and PCIe 4.0/5.0. That provides a platform that can max out multitasking and choice for configurability.
Customize for What You Do Every Day
13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver highly flexible architecture and industry-leading tools for the ultimate in performance customization.
|13th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 Processors
|Products formerly Raptor Lake
|# of Performance-cores
|# of Efficient-cores
|Max Turbo Frequency
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency ‡
|Performance-core Max Turbo Frequency
|Efficient-core Max Turbo Frequency
|Performance-core Base Frequency
|Efficient-core Base Frequency
|36 MB Intel® Smart Cache
|Total L2 Cache
|Processor Base Power
|Maximum Turbo Power
|Embedded Options Available
|Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)
|Up to DDR5 5600 MT/s Up to DDR4 3200 MT/s
|Max # of Memory Channels
|Max Memory Bandwidth
|Direct Media Interface (DMI) Revision
|Max # of DMI Lanes
|PCI Express Revision
|5.0 and 4.0
|PCI Express Configurations ‡
|Up to 1x16+4 | 2x8+4
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes
|Max CPU Configuration
|Thermal Solution Specification
|45.0 mm x 37.5 mm
|Intel® Gaussian & Neural Accelerator
|Intel® Thread Director
|Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)
|Intel® Speed Shift Technology
|Intel® Adaptive Boost Technology
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡
|Intel® 64 ‡
|Instruction Set Extensions
|Intel® SSE4.1 | Intel® SSE4.2 | Intel® AVX2
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies
|Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)
|Security & Reliability
|Intel® Standard Manageability (ISM) ‡
|Intel® Control-Flow Enforcement Technology
|Intel® AES New Instructions
|Intel® OS Guard
|Execute Disable Bit ‡
|Intel® Boot Guard
|Mode-based Execute Control (MBEC)
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡
|Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡
- All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
- Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
- Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
- ‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
- Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
- “Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
- Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information and applicability of this technology.
- See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology.
- Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.
- Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.