Choose to be safer online.
It's not that you try to be unsafe online. But sometimes, you can't help it. To get access to what you want, you may have to give up personal information and privacy and be a little unsafe.
Norton 360 has multiple layers of protection that help keep your digital life safer. With device security, a VPN for online privacy, and Dark Web Monitoring§.
- Dark Web Monitoring.§ The dark web is scanned for your personal information, and you're notified if it's found. Monitoring includes driver's licence, email addresses, credit card numbers, gamer tags and more.
- Device Security. Real-time protection for your devices against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats.
- Secure VPN. Access your favourite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on the go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
- Parental Control.‡ Includes an impressive range of supervision tools and reports to help you manage your kids' activities online. Help them explore, learn and enjoy their connected world safely.
- Password Manager. Easily create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online - more securely.
- PC Cloud Backup.1 Automatic cloud backup for PCs - to store important files and documents as a preventative measure against hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- PC SafeCam. The webcam on your PC could be vulnerable to hacking. Get notified if cybercriminals try to use your webcam, and we can help block them.
See https://www.norton.com/sysreq for the most up-to-date system requirements.
- § Defaults to email address only. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
- ‡ Norton Parental Control features are not supported on Mac® or Windows 10 in S mode.
- 1 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
- No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.